2013-11-21

Android App :: SMS Popup - Custom SMS ring tones per contact

Looking for a way to customize my SMS ringtones for specific contacts, since Android doesn't do this out of the box (apparently iOS/iPhone does), I finally found an app that does everything I need with a nice bonus. ALL FOR FREE!

Thank you SMS Popup. Search for it in the play store or hit the button below.

The bonus is that it adds a pop-up with the SMS message on the screen rather than the small hard to read top bar scrolling on my Android 2.3.5 (Gingerbread) phone.

Yeah yeah I know, I'm still on Gingerbread. I'm working on that since Rogers won't. I will get ICS installed on my phone eventually and I'm writing a blog post on the entire process for anyone else that want to get their Rogers Galaxy Glide to ICS. Stay tuned for that post.

Get it on Google Play

1 comment:

  1. thaaaaaanx
    good work

    http://android-pop-up.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete